ISRAEL DECIDED WEDNESDAY ON THE EVE OF A NEW U.S. PEACE MISSION TO KEE...
World | March 13, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00
Israel decided Wednesday on the eve of a new U.S. peace mission to keep up its biggest offensive against the Palestinians in decades as its tanks and troops tightened their grip on the West Bank city of Ramallah. An officer in Yasser Arafat's guard, an Israeli lieutenant and an Italian war photographer were killed during gun battles in Ramallah, where soldiers searched homes for militants against the backdrop of almost daily attacks inside Israel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon