Forbes: Citigroup is World's Largest Firm
Forbes' Global 2000 list is based on a composite of sales, market value, assets and profits.
Bank of America came second, followed by HSBC Holdings, General Electric and JPMorgan Chase.
This is the second year in a row that Citigroup tops Forbes' Global 2000 list.
The company made an annual net profit of USD 21.54 B on revenues of USD 146.56 B in fiscal 2007.
Other companies that made the top 20 include British oil giant BP, Japanese car manufacturer Toyota and US insurance firm Berkshire Hathaway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Business Climate in Industry and Commerce is Improving
- » Bulgaria: Over 31% Jump in Electricity Production in November 2022
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%