Berbatov's Fight for Freedom
The second thing I have done is to arrange an online petition, which already has nearly a thousand signatures (http://www.digital-empathy.com/petition).
And finally I am arranging to stand outside THFC on match days with a few friends to start collecting more signatures for this worthwhile cause.[ we have permission from THFC for this to be done] Could you help with this in anyway like small banners, flags, or armbands etc, to help create awareness outside THFC when doing the petition.
Once we have enough signatures we will take them to the Libyan Embassy and hand it in hopefully with plenty of press coverage, maybe you could also help here too.
I am open to any suggestions that you might have that will help this worthwhile cause.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo