LONG QUEUES HAVE AGAIN FORMED AT POLLING STATIONS IN ZIMBABWE'S CAPITA...
World | March 10, 2002, Sunday // 00:00
Long queues have again formed at polling stations in Zimbabwe's capital, Harare, as people vote on the second day of the country's presidential elections. Some voters spent the night in the open, wrapped in blankets, waiting for the polling stations to re-open. One station in Harare stayed open all night to cope with the large turnout.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots