U.S. BOMBING WIPED OUT AN AL QAEDA BUNKER COMPLEX AND TOP AFGHAN COMMA...
World | March 10, 2002, Sunday // 00:00
U.S. bombing wiped out an al Qaeda bunker complex and top Afghan commanders gathered on Gardez's battle frontline on Sunday for what loomed as a final U.S.-led assault on besieged rebels in mountain caves.The U.S. military withdrew Sunday about a third of the troops that had been battling al Qaeda fighters in eastern Afghan mountains, but a spokesman said the offensive against the Islamic militants would continue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots