ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER ARIEL SHARON SAID SUNDAY HE FAVORS LIFTING THE ...
World | March 10, 2002, Sunday // 00:00
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said Sunday he favors lifting the ban preventing Yasser Arafat from traveling outside Ramallah so the Palestinian Authority president can attend the Arab League summit. Sharon's comments come a day after two back-to-back Palestinian terror attacks left at least 13 dead as Israelis had gathered outside at the close of the Jewish Sabbath. In response Israel helicopters and gunboats have totally destroyed the headquarters of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat in Gaza. The operation came early on Sunday morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 8 Arrested in Belgium for Preparing a Terrorist Act
- » European Parliament: There will be an Electric Car Station every 60 kilometers in the EU
- » 20 Dead in Bus Crash with Pilgrims in Saudi Arabia
- » North Korea to increase production of 'Nuclear Weapons Material’
- » The Countries for Collective Purchase of Ammunition are Now 24 - Bulgaria is Not Among Them
- » Air Blockade in Israel until Netanyahu reverses Judicial Reform