BULGARIAN-AUSTRIAN PROJECT TO ASSIST FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS
Business | March 10, 2002, Sunday // 00:00
A Bulgarian-Austrian project will provide up to USD 3,000 to assist Bulgarian women who want to start their own business or expand existing business venures. Bulgaria will receive funding from the Austrian government, Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development president Antonina Stoyanovska announced. The money will be used to both assist businesses run by women and to train female managers. A team of experts will be formed to train female managers in Sofia and Vratsa. The successful trainees can apply for financing with their business plans. The funding will be disbursed as grant aid or as low- or zero-interest loans.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia