CITING A CLASSIFIED PENTAGON REPORT, THE LOS ANGELES TIMES REPORTED ON...
The military was also directed to build smaller nuclear weapons for use in certain battlefield situations, the newspaper reported. The countries named in the secret report -- provided to Congress on Jan. 8 -- were China, Russia, Iraq, North Korea, Iran, Libya and Syria, the Times reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea wrote its Nuclear Status into the Constitution
- » Chinese Hackers stole 60,000 US State Department emails
- » Day 581 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia blamed the US for the Nord Stream Explosion
- » Trump has been accused of Fraud on his way to the Top
- » At least 100 Killed, 150 injured as Fire broke out at a Wedding in Iraq
- » Roberta Metsola on Bulgaria’s Schengen membership: Expect a Positive Decision