THERE HAS BEEN ANGRY INTERNATIONAL REACTION TO US PRESIDENT GEORGE W B...
World | March 6, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00
There has been angry international reaction to US President George W Bush's decision to impose punishing tariffs on steel imports. President George Bush was responding to pressure from the US steel industry, which is struggling to compete with cheaper products from abroad. The European Union said the decision broke international trade rules, and promised to launch an immediate complaint with the World Trade Organisation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 402 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia takes over the Presidency of the UN Security Council
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp