THE EUROPEAN UNION, THE UK AND RUSSIA HAVE WARNED PRESIDENT BUSH AGAIN...
World | March 5, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00
The European Union, the UK and Russia have warned President Bush against slapping punishing tariffs on steel imports. Mr Bush is to make an announcement on whether to impose a levy, touted to be between 20% and 40% on most imports, later on Tuesday. The move is designed to protect the ailing US steel industry, but has provoked anger from key trading partners.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 402 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia takes over the Presidency of the UN Security Council
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp