THE CYCLE OF TERROR ATTACKS IN THE MIDEAST CONTINUED TO SPIRAL UPWARD ...
World | March 5, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00
The cycle of terror attacks in the Mideast continued to spiral upward Tuesday, leaving five Israeli civilians dead in three separate attacks and eight Palestinians injured in an explosion at a school. Israeli helicopters have fired missiles on Palestinian security targets, and soldiers have been sweeping through the West Bank searching for militants. Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is meeting with his security Cabinet to decide how to deal with the Palestinian violence, according to the prime minister's office.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots