EGYPTIAN PRESIDENT HOSNI MUBARAK HAS ASKED ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER ARIE...
World | March 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has asked Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to visit Sharm el-Sheikh in Egypt to discuss the Middle East crisis -- on the condition that Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat could also be invited. Violence between Israelis and Palestinians has been particularly bloody over the past three days, with at least 22 Israelis and 13 Palestinians killed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots