A POLICEMAN HAS BEEN WOUNDED AND SIX MILLION EUROS ($5 MILLION) STOLEN...
World | March 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00
A policeman has been wounded and six million euros ($5 million) stolen after an armed gang robbed a money depot in central Paris. The incident happened on Monday when up to 15 men used explosive to break into a euro storage warehouse. Following a pre-dawn shoot-out with police, they managed to grab six bags of cash which police estimated contained one million euros each.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » A Romanian Court extended the Detention of Influencer Andrew Tate
- » Day 393 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At Least 14 Dead after Russian Strikes on Civillian Infrastructure