THE ISRAELI ARMY ENDED AN INCURSION INTO A PALESTINIAN REFUGEE CAMP IN...
World | March 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00
The Israeli army ended an incursion into a Palestinian refugee camp in Gaza early Monday and began a separate operation into Jenin in the West Bank as the country vowed more military action against the Palestinian Authority after a bloody weekend of Palestinian attacks left at least 20 Israelis dead. "We shall pursue the terrorists wherever they are," declared Ephraim Sneh, Israel's deputy defense minister. Israeli helicopters and tanks Sunday hit Palestinian targets in the West Bank. The moves into the Rafah refugee camp in Gaza and Jenin in the West Bank came shortly after the Israeli security Cabinet met and decided to continue military pressure on the Palestinian Authority.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 402 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia takes over the Presidency of the UN Security Council
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp