Sick People Treatment in Bulgaria a Disappointment
I have just read the letter from Ms Almond and I am very disappointed to learn about a person who may have a brain tumour and has been left without proper care and treatment and is relying on friends to assist her.
Depending on what type of brain tumour this person has there are several medical interventions available that can assist people suffering from a brain tumour.
Each day, in places all around the world, 500 people develop a highly malignant brain tumour - 180,000 per year in total.
It is important that the impact of this disease on patients, family and
caregivers be recognised and that all who suffer from it are given the best possible treatment and are not neglected.
International Brain Tumour Alliance
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo