DOGAN MET THE KING BRIEFLY
Politics | June 19, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Ahmed Dogan, leader of MRF, was the first politician to congratulate personally Simeon II on the victory in the election night. He met the King when the latter was leaving the international press office. `We are to start negotiations on forming a government as early as possible,` said yesterday Simeon II in the Hilton hotelafter meeting on their request the international election observers from OSCE.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Survey: The Most Important Thing For Bulgarians is that the New Attorney General is Not Corrupt
- » The Truck Found in Essex With 39 Dead Bodies - With Bulgarian Registration!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister with an Interview For TASS
- » Draft Strategic Cooperation Agreement between Bulgaria and the United Arab Emirates Approved
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 40,000 in Humanitarian Aid to Korca in Albania and BGN 10,000 to the DPRK
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)