PRODI: EU NEGOTIATIONS CONTINIUE
Politics | June 19, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The situation in Bulgaria should not effect the talks on its accession, said the spokesman of Romano Prodi before BTA. The European Union has no particular conditions as far as political system is concerned so far it remains democratic. We expect what the new government will be, said before Reuters the spokesman of the Eurocommissioner Verheugen.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Survey: The Most Important Thing For Bulgarians is that the New Attorney General is Not Corrupt
- » The Truck Found in Essex With 39 Dead Bodies - With Bulgarian Registration!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister with an Interview For TASS
- » Draft Strategic Cooperation Agreement between Bulgaria and the United Arab Emirates Approved
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 40,000 in Humanitarian Aid to Korca in Albania and BGN 10,000 to the DPRK
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)