ELECTION NEWS IN BRIEF
Only 0,07 of the tally sheets are not included in the exit polls.
91% of the foreign observers give high evaluation of the Bulgarian elections. The new Elections law sets a lot of restrictions on the media coverage of the Elections, the observers concluded.
Movement for Rights and Freedoms may present its nominee for Deputy Prime Minister in a future coalition.
Coalition `Simeon II`, party using the name of the leader of the King`s coalition, gained 3,48% votes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy's Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio: Don't Treat Italy like a Leper Colony
- » Trump's War Against Social Media
- » European Commission: EUR 9.218 Billions Grants for Bulgaria, Italy and Spain on Top of the Table
- » Doubts Remain over Readiness of Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania for Schengen
- » Bulgaria Lifts 14-Day Quarantine, It Remains for 8 Countries Only
- » Bulgaria's Deputy Minister of Environment and Water is Arrested