RESULTS AFTER COUNTING 99.87 % OF THE VOTES
National Movement Simeon II: 43, 5 %;
United Democratic Forces: 18, 24 %;
Coalition for Bulgaria: 17, 35 %;
Movement for Rights and Freedoms: 6, 75%;
VMRO/ Georgyovden: 3, 67 %;
Electoral activity – 66, 70 %.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM to Protesters: I Hear You But Next Months Will Be Extremely Difficult to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Stable Economy is a Must If Bulgaria Wants to Join the Eurozone
- » Lawsuit Against the Brazilian President for Taking off his Mask During Press Conference is Being Filed
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Zaharieva: EU’s Internal Borders Must Not Close Again