First Female Winner in Bulgaria's Big Brother 3
One of the surprises of this season of Big Brother included the 3 in 1 participants - triple twin sisters Vyara, Nadezhda, Lyubov. Out of the three sisters Lyubov managed to get to the finals and grab the BGN 200,000 award.
After harsh competition Lyubov reaped the vote of the viewers over the oldest Big Brother 3 participant Villie aged 57.
Vyara, Nadezhda, Lyubov and the two other children in the family of new Big Brother stars were orphaned at a very young age and their mother brought them up on her own.
The winner said the first thing she would buy with the money was a home for their big family. She said she will allot a part of the prize to charity and to her rival at the finals Villie.
Men were the winners of all previous Big Brother seasons, including the Vip Brother one featuring Bulgarian celebrities.
The 1st Survivor in Bulgaria also announced its winner on Monday evening. It turned out that the fierce competition against hunger, harsh weather conditions and the hardships of a tropical forest, has been won by 30-year-old girl Nellie from Bulgaria's seaside Burgas. She managed to beat her male and female competitors and grabbed the prize of BGN 250,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria, Day 83
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test