Bulgarian Students Throw Year's Biggest Party
The Day of the Bulgarian students was first marked in 1903 in the country's Sofia University and has been celebrated ever since by both current and former students.
All universities in Bulgaria organize special events for their students. Amid tightened security the students will celebrate in hundred of nightclubs, hotels and other places of entertainment on the territory of Bulgaria's capital and outside it.
Some of the students headed for the winter resorts where they will spend their holiday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 86 Newly Registered Cases. 4506 Acive Cases
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 189 Newly Registered Cases in 6042 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 71: Protesters Demand the Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva - Speaker of the National Assembly
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death