New Cosmetic Centre Opens Doors in Sofia
The centre offers a wide variety of unique cosmetic procedures that have an immediate visible effect.
The newest facial procedure was presented to journalists and they had the opportunity to see the instantaneous change.
The managers of the VIP centre said that the facility offers new relaxation procedures and massages with herbs that depend on the individual problems of each of the clients. The staff speaks 5 languages.
In the spring there will be Open Doors Days when all people will have the chance to try the procedures for free and consult with a dietologist.
The managers of the centre believe that each cosmetic problem is connected with a health one. So the highly qualified specialists at the centre try to solve both.
The centre leans on the philosophy that one looks well when one feels well and focuses on the solution of health problems, not on their disguising.
The new centre fills in the niche between plastic surgery and pharmacy, perfumery and cosmetics, fitness and physiotherapy, the managers believe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total