TEXAS MOTHER ANDREA YATES WAS CLEARLY OUT OF HER MIND WHEN SHE DROWNED...
World | February 26, 2002, Tuesday // 00:00
Texas mother Andrea Yates was clearly out of her mind when she drowned her five children last summer, two psychiatrists testified for the defense on Monday in her trial for capital murder. Yates has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to the killings, but prosecutors seeking a possible death penalty say she was sane enough to know she had done wrong.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots