Bulgarian Lady Sits in ALDE Deputy Chair
The Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Group held Wednesday, the same as all European Parliament political groups, by-elections to appoint governing bodies of their parliamentary groups.
Antonia Parvanova is a Bulgarian observer to the European Parliament on the ticket of liberal Simeon II National Movement.
Graham Watson was re-elected as their leader in the European Parliament until the end of the legislature's mandate in 2009. Under his leadership the ALDE Group has grown from 52 to over 90 members; on 1 January it will number 107 with its new MEPs from Romania and Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Receives Support from Hungary for Entry in Schengen Area
- » Bulgaria Received Last Warning from EU to Change Its Airport Fees
- » Bulgaria Wants Comprehensive EU Solution for Integration of N.Macedonia
- » President Radev Will Represent Bulgaria at European Council Meeting in Brussels
- » Bulgaria Takes over Rotating Presidency of SEDM Process
- » Eurostat: Excess Mortality Rate in EU Highest in Bulgaria