SERB FORCES BURNED A PARALYZED ETHNIC ALBANIAN WOMAN ALIVE IN HER HOME...
World | February 25, 2002, Monday // 00:00
Serb forces burned a paralyzed ethnic Albanian woman alive in her home, murdered a toddler and blew up a mosque during their 1999 crackdown on Kosovo, a witness told the Slobodan Milosevic trial Monday. Kosovo Albanian Halil Morina, a retired farmer, said three quarters of his village of Landovica was torched in March 1999, when NATO began bombing Yugoslavia after a Serb clampdown on Albanians in the province. Former Yugoslav president Milosevic has been on trial since Feb. 12 for crimes against humanity in Kosovo, in Croatia in 1991-92 and genocide in Bosnia in 1992-95. He has refused to plead but judges have entered a not guilty plea on his behalf.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » 2023: Iran at the Doorstep of the Nuclear Club?
- » A Romanian Court extended the Detention of Influencer Andrew Tate
- » Day 393 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At Least 14 Dead after Russian Strikes on Civillian Infrastructure
- » EU: Countries like Bulgaria should not Block others regarding Shells for Ukraine
- » Day 392 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin and Xi reaffirmed the Principle that Nuclear War should Never Start