UNICEF Educates Bulgarians on Child Rights
Held under the motto "All children have rights. Anyone can help", the campaign opened Monday in Sofia's Sveti Sedmochislenitsi High School.
UNICEF's regional head for Central and Eastern Europe Maria Calivis attended the meeting together with Shirin Mestan, of the State Child Protection Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gallup's 100% Parallel Count: 2 Parties Change Position from the Initial Election Results
- » Bulgaria: GERB 1st, “We Continue the Change” 2nd - According to Initial Election Results
- » Polling Day in Bulgaria begins with Low Voter Turnout
- » Elections in Bulgaria: 10.3% Voter Turnout at 11 a.m., Problems with the Vote in Turkey
- » Election Day: Bulgaria Votes for New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Today is a “Day for Reflection” before the Elections