Fashion Show Shines for 10th Time in Sofia
Top models Maya Mircheva, Teodora Velinova, Rumyana Krusteva, and Miss Bulgaria stepped on the catwalk in Kempisnki-Zografski Hotel, Sofia.
Slavena Vatova, Rositsa Ivanova Gergana Guncheva, who were Miss Bulgaria respectively for 2006, 2005 and 2004 presented collection of Bulgarian and foreign companies, makers of designer's clothes, lingerie and accessories.
The fashion show was divided into two parts. The first presenting clothes for children, and the second showing work of Bulgarian and foreign designers and fashion companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total