THE SERBIAN PRIME MINISTER, ZORAN DJINDJIC, HAS CONDEMNED THE WAR CRIM...
World | February 24, 2002, Sunday // 00:00
The Serbian Prime Minister, Zoran Djindjic, has condemned the war crimes trial of former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic as an expensive "circus". Mr Djindjic said the court in The Hague was "allowing Milosevic to behave like a demagogue and to control the trial". Mr Djindjic's government decided last June to hand Mr Milosevic over to the international tribunal in The Hague. His trial began on 12 February.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia is stepping up Cyber Attacks against Ukraine's European allies
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold