THE POPE HAS ORDERED AN INQUIRY INTO ALLEGATIONS THAT A ROMAN CATHOLIC...
World | February 24, 2002, Sunday // 00:00
The Pope has ordered an inquiry into allegations that a Roman Catholic archbishop in his native Poland sexually abused seminarians and priests. The respected Polish newspaper Rzeczpospolita said that Monsignor Juliusz Paetz had been banned from a seminary after he failed to heed complaints about his behaviour.Monsignor Paetz, archbishop of Poznan, denied all allegations of impropriety.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 402 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia takes over the Presidency of the UN Security Council
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp