UK to Rethink Closed Doors Policy for Bulgaria, Romania
The labour market doors may only stay shut for a year instead of for two, UK's Minister for Europe Geoff Hoon said in Strasbourg.
The measures imposed on the migrants seemed harsher than they actually were, and the government wanted to make them as painless as possible to the Romanians, Hoon said talking to EP observers from Bulgaria's neighbour.
Restrictions will be placed upon those who want to come and work in the UK, and not those who want to visit for a short while, Hoon explained, vowing that tourist and business trips visas will be waived come 2007.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria