ENRON IS NEGOTIATING WITH ITS FORMER AUDITOR ANDERSEN ABOUT SETTLING A...
World | February 24, 2002, Sunday // 00:00
Enron is negotiating with its former auditor Andersen about settling any claims that Andersen mishandled the company's books, The New York Times reported on Saturday, citing a voice-mail message issued to employees by the energy trader's chief executive.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 402 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia takes over the Presidency of the UN Security Council
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp