Tattoo Lovers Gather for Sofia Fest
Under the sounds of underground bands Kuln, Sofia Ska Skins and Electric Dragon, guests and pros had the chance to show off their own inks and take a look at the most interesting designs.
For those who feared needles but still wanted a little something, organizers had prepared several options including extravagant hairdos and temporary henna tattoos.
Club Divinitas offered the audience a special thrill with their fireball-spinning show. This together with a urban fashion show were just some of the surprises gathered under the roof of Sofia's Hristo Botev Hall.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total