Bulgarians Take Trip in Khans' Steps
To celebrate Bulgaria's EU entry, members of the union will travel 14,000 kilometers in a month, starting from Paris and ending in Beijing.
Unlike Bulgaria's great Khans, the participants in the march will be driving their cars instead of riding horses. They will go through 18 countries in Europe and Asia, stopping by the places that were once part of Bulgaria's history.
The route includes Munich, Vienna, Budapest, Belgrade, Athens, Sofia, Bucharest, Odessa, Moscow and many other cities.
The aim of this ambitious trip is to connect the Bulgarians around the world and help them feel part of one community, It would turn into a summary of Bulgaria's traditions, organizers say.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total