Bulgaria Launches 1st Nail Art Competition
A total of 12 teams took part in the two legs of the competition, starting by showing off their nail art skills and then letting their imagination run wild in the "design" category. They will have to reproduce the country's gold treasures on the tiny "canvasses".
Models have to show their hands through a screen, so the jury of two isn't distracted by their looks and only focuses on their manicure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total