ISRAELI SOLDIERS IN THE WEST BANK KILLED AN UNARMED PALESTINIAN SATURD...
World | February 23, 2002, Saturday // 00:00
Israeli soldiers in the West Bank killed an unarmed Palestinian Saturday who ran toward their post in the dead of night shouting an Arabic rallying cry, the army said, quoted by Reuters. Palestinian security sources said Israel had handed the man's body over to Palestinian authorities, but gave no other details of the incident near the village of Halhoul. Voice of Palestine Radio said he had been shot several times in the head.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia is stepping up Cyber Attacks against Ukraine's European allies
- » Day 400 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv admits that Russian Forces made Progress in Bakhmut
- » Elon Musk with a Letter to Humanity: Artificial intelligence can Defeat and Destroy us
- » Taiwan's President is visiting the US
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold