I Am Amazed at the Overt Rudness of Many Bulgarians
Secondly, is it so difficult for people to put their garbage into the dumpsters? It's amazing to see the amount of litter tossed about. Where is the pride of people? People DO have a choice between right and wrong and the ability to take care of their environment... at least not contributing to the unsightfulness.
Sure, Bulgaria has had a turbulent past, but Bulgarians have prevailed as survivors. At the threshold of EU entry, shouldn't we ALL contribute to the peoples' and country's best interest?
Thank you for your time,
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo