Bulgaria's Gold Treasures Reproduced in Nail Art
The competition will be part of the Beauty arena national exhibition of fragrances, cosmetics, hairdressing, manicure and SPA opened Thursday at the National Palace of Culture in Sofia.
The nail artists will recreate on nails the unique treasures found during different excavations in Bulgaria.
The Beauty arena will also host a hairdressing contest during which the most famous Bulgarian coiffeurs will roll sleeves and measure their craftsmanship.
The beauty forum will continue until November 12 and will be participated by over 60 cosmetic companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria, Day 83
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test