Every Third Child in Bulgaria Willing to Take Drugs
The campaign is sloganed "Once you start, life ends" and was launched after statistics revealed the age limit of children willing to try drugs had fallen.
Drug addiction has turned into a really serious problem for Bulgaria's society, research shows. The age limit of kids taking drugs is extremely low and extends even to fifth-graders.
About 16% of the nine-graders take drugs and the percent among twelve-graders reaches 25.9.
The number of students who have tried drugs at least once has also increased. 28% of the students are curious to try drugs. The percent is greater among older students.
Every third student has already made the first step towards drugs and that according to experts is the crucial turning point.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total