Flower Jars Flag Bulgarian Women Protest
The symbolic protest came in response to a decision of the National Health Fund to scrap financing of medicaments for women trying to conceive in-vitro.
The program was suspended just a year after it was launched. It covered the costly treatment and medicine of some 1,200 childless couples.
The protest organisers from the Conception Foundation has called to the government to pin Bulgarian birth rate increase among the national priorities and coin a national strategy to overcome to demographic slump.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria, Day 83
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test