Kylie Arrives for Comeback Tour
"I'm thrilled to be back - I've been waiting for this day for such a long time," she told reporters at Sydney International Airport.
The popular singer postponed the Australian leg of her Showgirl world tour when she received the diagnosis in May 2005.
Her first show is in Sydney next Saturday. She will play three dates at the Sydney Entertainment Centre before moving on to five other venues in Australia before Christmas.
The 38-year-old singer will then perform in the UK, including six nights at Wembley Arena, in January.
Kylie Minogue is a phenomenon of truly international proportions. To date she has released nine albums, six long-play videos, in addition to the Greatest Hits double album and video package, live album and video and 39 singles throughout the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria, Day 83
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test