ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER ARIEL SHARON ANNOUNCED THURSDAY HIS GOVERNMENT ...
World | February 22, 2002, Friday // 00:00
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon announced Thursday his government will set up buffer zones as "security separation" to protect Israelis from the Palestinians. Asked where the zones will be, how big they will be, and if they will protect Jewish settlements inside the Palestinian territories, Sharon offered few details. He said the zones will ensure that Israeli citizens will be "secure wherever they are."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots