4% Threshold to Make It to Parliament*
Bulgarian parties must have at least 4% of the votes to enter the parliament in the forthcoming elections. It is the same requirement as it exists at the moment.
The leftist parties strongly opposed the election bill, approved by the parliament on Tuesday.
General elections in Bulgaria are expected to take place in June, the parliamnet will be desolved April 19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%