Bulgaria's Musicians Say Naked No to Intellectual Robbery
The photos display 29 Bulgarian artists, half-naked and with a warning notice across the chest saying "Piracy Robs".
The first stage of the initiative to fight with piracy found expression in all media. The second stage is about to be launched soon.
The campaign billboards have been decorating Bulgarian major cities' streets for months. The first celebrities who were seen on the posters were mainly artists and architects.
This was considered an awkward start because many didn't see the point in architects and painters protesting against intellectual robbery because Bulgaria's music industry is the one that is most affected by piracy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria, Day 83
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test