Divorce "Won't be Costing Billionaire Abramovich a Cent"
Abramovich's financial advisors have come up with an ironclad scheme in which everything actually belongs to his five children. Houses, boats, shares and even the Chelsea football club are actually distributed among the five, and Abramovich just takes care of the finances until they turn eighteen.
There is really not a penny to his name, so a possible divorce to his wife Irina will end up costing him nothing, financial experts from Millhouse Capital, the Russian's investment fund, have shared.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria, Day 83
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test