Romanian Hottie Outruns Bulgarian in Miss Maxim 2006
With the two countries racing for a better first impression at the EU entry, this second place is yet another blow for Bulgaria, leaving local men with the consolation that they may at least meet the second sexiest Maxim girl along the streets of Sofia.
Rangelova, 20, studies law and models for a living and she was crowned Bulgaria's Miss Maxim, s title that took her to the world competition where she outran the contestants of 24 other countries.
Still she didn't manage to grab the crown and the USD 100,000 contract with New York's "Major" modelling agency.
To honor Rangelova's high ranking, the team of Maxim Bulgaria has prepared a special prize for her that will be served November, when the magazine marks its first year on the Bulgarian market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total