IRAQ HAS ACCUSED THE UNITED STATES OF STATE TERRORISM AMID SIGNS THAT ...
World | February 20, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00
Iraq has accused the United States of state terrorism amid signs that the war of words between the two countries is heating up. In a report submitted to a United Nations committee which is examining the strength of counter-terrorism legislation around the world, Iraq declared that it was one of the foremost victims of terrorism. The report said that the US was spending tens of millions of dollars on troops and mercenaries to carry out terrorist operations against Iraq.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 402 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia takes over the Presidency of the UN Security Council
- » A Romanian Court has placed Andrew Tate under House Arrest
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » Lukashenko: A Third World War with Nuclear Fire is on the Horizon
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp