AT LEAST 250 PEOPLE - MANY OF THEM CHILDREN - HAVE DIED AFTER THE CROW...
World | February 20, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00
At least 250 people - many of them children - have died after the crowded train they were travelling in was consumed by flames south of Cairo, Egyptian officials said. The death toll, earlier reported at 100, rose as rescuers, aided by villagers, combed the wreckage for bodies. Survivors of the deadly train inferno in Egypt, which has claimed more than 250 lives, have said bars on the windows prevented some people from escaping.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 396 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia will deploy Tactical Nukes in Belarus
- » Day 395 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Moscow’s Advance in Bakhmut is Slowing Down
- » Biden: US does not seek Conflict with Iran but will respond "Forcefully" to protect its Personnel
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » North Korea tested an Underwater Nuclear-Capable Attack Drone
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots