Bulgaria's Astella Styles Up All That Jazz Premiere
Swooshing in the celestial dresses of Astella, even Death herself is a vision of beauty, just like the death Fosse envisioned in the musical - a friend and a flirtatious maiden. To achieve that effect, young designer Alya Milusheva has given actress Elena Petrova a wardrobe quite different than that of the rest femmes on the set. The lines are clear-cut but complex and she is adorned in matted fabrics with bright accents here and there.
Unlike Petrova, the other ladies on the set get to sport the typical style of Astella - rich colorful gowns, filled with life that make each of the actresses' image more vivid and give clues to their respective characters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects