Bosnians Protest Against Bulgaria's New Nuke
Tuzla people are dissatisfied with the decision of the Bulgarian government to launch the construction project of the nuke plant near Romania's border.
"Many people still suffer the consequences of the Chernobil nuclear disaster in 1986. This is why the Belene project did not launch in 1990", the protest organizers said.
Protesters claim the region where the nuke plant has to be built is seismically active, which is one more reason for the project to be stopped
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects Another Legislative Veto by President
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Ananiev with Four New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Government of India Bans 59 Mobile Apps
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov, Health Minister and NOH Discussed the Distribution of COVID-19 in Bulgaria