Sinister Forecasts Herald Oct 13, Friday
Besides being Friday the 13th, the sum of all the digits in the numeric notation of the date adds up to 13, regardless of the order the date is written, says Heinrich Hemme, who teaches physics at the prestigious technical University of Aachen.
Hemme, who claims not to be superstitious, said this is the first coincidence since Friday, January 13, 1520. The next time the digits in the date will line up in a foreboding configuration is May 13, 2011.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects